OCTA Teen Council
The OCTA Teen Council offers high school students an opportunity to learn about transportation-related projects. Members focus on building leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
What does the OCTA Teen Council do?
- Share insights on emerging trends
- Build leadership and teamwork skills
- Enhance critical thinking and communications skills
- Engage in discussions, exchange ideas, and take part in projects
- Enhance their professional development and leadership skills
- Participate in community service