Call for Projects
Through various calls for projects, the OCTA makes state, federal and local funding available to the 34 incorporated cities and the County of Orange. Depending on eligibility, local agencies and organizations are also welcomed to apply, but must go through one of the 34 incorporated cities or county.
OCTA’s Call for Projects allocates available funds through a competitive process to improve all modes of surface transportation. Click below to learn more about each program.
- Guidelines, Formula Distribution, and Nomination Forms (PDF)
- Guidelines, Formula Distribution, and Nomination Form Addendum No. 1 and Addendum Confirmation (WORD)
- Nomination Forms (WORD)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Project Programming Request – New Project (EXCEL)
- Project Programming Request – Amendment (EXCEL)
- Project Programming Request Instructions (PDF)
- Caltrans Local Assistance Program Guidelines Exhibit 23K and Exhibit 23L for Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Projects(WORD)
- Cooperative Agreement (WORD)
- Cooperative Agreement Exhibit A (WORD)
- Workshop Presentation (PDF)