Bus Solutions for Companies With Less Than 25 Riders
Let us show you how you can promote transit and free up parking at your worksite while reducing emissions, pollution and traffic congestion.
Here are some great options you should consider to help your employees ride the bus:
- Purchase OCTA 30-Day Passes to sell or distribute to your employees. Don’t worry about expirations. OCTA passes are activated with their first use and are good for 30 days from that day. So, employees can use the pass for all their trips, not just those that take them to work. Purchase passes using any of these convenient methods:
- Buy your passes online. (Visa or MasterCard purchase)
- In person at the OCTA store located at 550 S. Main Street in Orange (check, credit card or cash)
- By phone with a Visa or MasterCard at (714) 560-5932
- By mail with a check or money order to: OCTA Pass Sales Office
P.O. Box 14184
Orange, CA 92863
If you purchase more than $1,000 of passes, you should consider becoming a bus pass sales distributor. You’ll get a discount on your purchase and have 30 days to pay.
- Allow your employees to set aside a portion of their pay in a flexible spending account to pay for their transit use with pre-tax dollars.
- Promote transit at your worksite by letting your employees know how to get information. Have employees visit our website, www.octa.net, and they can plan their next trip or customize and print their personal bus book.
- Tell us about your needs and let OCTA help you reach out to your employees.
- Contact us at 714.560.5358 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.