Plan your trip today!
You now have two options to plan your trip online:
For trips outside of Orange County, click here.
New Rider Tips
• Research your trip in advance.
• Have the exact change for your fare or pre-purchase a bus pass.
• Have your money or pass ready before you board (no pennies accepted).
• Arrive at the bus stop at least 10 minutes early.
• Always check the bus number before boarding.
• When nearing your stop, pull the signal cord or ring the bus chime.
• Wait for the bus to come to a complete stop, and then exit through the rear door.
Safety & Courtesy Tips
• Please keep front seats available for senior citizens and persons with disabilities.
• Persons with a disability may board with their service dog and are responsible for the animal while on the bus.
• Use rails while standing or walking on the bus and then immediately be seated.
• Hold your child’s hand; children should enter and exit the bus first.
• Do not allow children to stand on seats.
• Be prepared for the bus to stop suddenly at any time.
• Remain seated or hold the rails until the bus comes to a complete stop.
• Do not interfere with the operator while he/she is driving.
• All radios, cassettes, and compact disc players must be used with headphones.
• Strollers must be folded prior to boarding the bus.
• No smoking, eating or drinking on the bus.
• Surfboards under 6 ½ feet are permitted.
• No gas-powered scooters or gas containers allowed on the bus.
• Bus schedules can change so check schedules regularly.
• Bike racks are available on large buses and can accommodate two bikes at a time.
Still have questions? Call 714-636-RIDE (7433)