Enjoy the ride. Enjoy the discounts.
Whether it’s to work, school or just for fun, the train can save you money. Simply pick the pass that’s right for you and start saving today.
Adult (Ages 19 to 64)
Weekdays and Weekends - Regular Fare
Youth (Ages 6 to 18)
Weekdays - Regular Fare
Weekends - 25% off One-Way and Round-Trip tickets
Child (Ages 5 and under)
Three children ride free with an adult using a valid ticket - each additional child pays Youth Fare
15% discount on Monthly Pass, 7-Day Pass, One-Way and Round-Trip tickets. Students must have a valid student identification.
Senior (Ages 65 and over)
25% discount on a monthly pass and 7-Day Pass.
50% discount on one-way and round-trip tickets. Please present Photo ID with date of birth to fare inspector upon request.
25% discount on monthly pass and 7-Day Pass.
50% discount on one-way and round-trip tickets.
LA County Access Services ID Card holders ride at no cost
Please present proof of eligibility upon request:
LA County Transit Operators Association ID Card
DMV placard ID
Reduced Fare ID Card from other public transit system
One Personal Care Attendant (PCA) for a passenger with disabilities may ride free when accompanying the person with a disability
The Metrolink Board of Directors recently adopted changes to the Personal Care Attendant Free Ride Policy. Starting in the fall of 2013 (exact date -TBD), Personal Care Attendants will be required to obtain a Metrolink PCA Identification Card. This card will allow an individual to accompany a disabled passenger, who is PCA eligible, during their trip. The fee for the first PCA application will be $25 and every application thereafter will be $10. More details on this program will emerge in the upcoming weeks. Please check back for more details as the new program develops.
For information on riding Metrolink with a service animal please review the information on our Accessibility page.
10% discount on one-way and round-trip tickets with valid Common Access Card with “Active Duty” printed on the front.
School Group Travel
• Price $3.00 per student or chaperon round-trip or one-way
• Minimum 1 chaperon per 10 students, maximum 1 chaperon per 5 students. 1 to 1 ratio permitted on students with disabilities. (All other adults must purchase tickets from TVM on day of travel).
• NO transfers to connecting transit will be provided
• Students ages 5 - 18 and/or attending K - 12 regardless of age
• Minimum group size is 15
• Reservations must be made six weeks prior to travel date at (800) 371-5465 (LINK)
• Payment must be received 30 days prior to travel date
• Weekend school trips not allowed
• Limited space available
Recreational Group Travel
• For groups of 15 or more persons, maximum 50
• Round-trip tickets cost $11.00 per person plus a $2.50 processing fee per order, all ages, for same day travel
• Final payment must be received 7 days prior to the trip date
• Transfers to most municipal operators
• Reservations must be made at least three weeks in advance at (800) 371-5465 (LINK)
• Limited space available during off-peak periods
$10 Weekend Pass
Metrolink offers a Weekend Day Pass for only $10. This pass allows for a rider to ride anytime, anywhere system-wide on Saturday or Sunday. This pass includes free transfers to connecting rail or bus, except Amtrak. Monthly pass holders ride free on weekends systemwide. The $10 Weekend Day Pass is available for purchase starting at 7 p.m. on Friday at ticket vending machines at any Metrolink station with weekend service. The $10 Weekend Day Pass can be purchased by selecting "Weekend Day Pass" on the home screen.