Ride the OC Fair Express to the Celebration!
Everyone loves the OC Fair! Why not leave the driving to us by hopping onboard the OC Fair Express? The OC Fair Express provides direct bus service to and from the OC Fair from 9 convenient Orange County locations and drops you off at the Yellow Gate entrance at the fair.
The OC Fair Express runs at these times during the OC Fair (July 17 – August 16):
- Friday: 12 noon – 12 midnight
- Saturday: 10 am – 12 midnight
- Sunday: 10 am – 12 midnight
Departure times for the last bus vary by location. Please check the schedule for your location by clicking on the city located on the OC Fair Express system map below.
Cost to Ride
- Senior/Disabled fare is for ages 60+ and persons with disabilities.
- Children 5 and under ride FREE with fare paying adult. Limit 3 free children per paying adult.
- You can pay onboard with cash, or you can purchase ahead of time using the OC Fair Mobile App. You can also ride the OC Fair Express with a valid OCTA bus pass or a Metrolink ticket from your connecting ride.
Note: If paying aboard the OC Fair Express, have exact fare ready. The farebox does not make change or accept bills over $10.
Where to catch the OC Fair Express
The OC Fair Express offers direct bus service from 9 locations. If riding Metrolink, you can connect to our direct bus service at the Anaheim Canyon, Santa Ana, Irvine, or Anaheim-ARTIC Metrolink stations. Show your valid Metrolink ticket and ride the bus for free!
Tips for Riding
- Have exact fare ready. To speed things up, try to use dollar bills instead of coins. Remember the farebox does not make change or accept bills over $10.
- When traveling to the fair, you can purchase a round-trip bus pass for only $4. Then you simply swipe your pass in the farebox on your trip home from the fair.
- Always board through the front door. All OCTA buses are accessible to persons with disabilities.
- No smoking, eating or drinking on the bus.
- Arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early. When leaving the fair, make sure you are at the bus stop 10 minutes before the last bus departs.
The OC Fair Express is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC), which provides subsidies for cleaner transportation alternatives.