Take the Bus to the Fair!
Avoid traffic and parking hassles by taking the OC Fair Express directly to the OC Fair. Catch it at one of eight convenient locations Friday through Sunday from July 11 to August 10, 2014 and be dropped off at the yellow gate entrance. Only $2 each way – or swipe your valid OCTA bus pass.
Save Big on Fair Admission
Ride the OC Fair Express and get a coupon for $3 fair admission. That’s up to $9 off the regular price!
Buy Your Pass Before You Go!
Make life easy and buy your OC Fair Express bus pass before you board. You can purchase single one-way or roundtrip bus passes or group bus passes for up to six riders at a time (all riders must travel at the same time if using a group bus pass).
It's easy, simply go to our secure OC Fair Express Pass Sales portal or download our free app below.
Download our new, free mobile app – OC Fair Express – and buy your pass ahead of time, then simply show your pass on your mobile phone, we’ll scan it and you will be on your way! The OC Fair Express mobile app also provides routes, boarding locations and schedules.
Where to catch the OC Fair Express
The OC Fair Express offers direct bus service from 8 locations. If riding Metrolink, you can connect our direct bus service at the Anaheim Canyon, Santa Ana or Irvine Metrolink stations. Show your valid Metrolink ticket and ride the bus for free!
Tips for Riding
- Have exact fare ready. To speed things up, try to use dollar bills instead of coins. Remember the farebox does not make change or accept bills over $10.
- When traveling to the fair, you can purchase a round-trip bus pass for only $4. Then you simply swipe your pass in the farebox on your trip home from the fair.
- Always board through the front door. All OCTA buses are accessible to persons with disabilities.
- No smoking, eating or drinking on the bus.
- Arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early. When leaving the fair, make sure you are at the bus stop 10 minutes before the last bus departs.
The OC Fair Express is made possible in part by a $601,000 grant provided by the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC), which provides subsidies for cleaner transportation alternatives.