Ride the OC Fair Express to the Celebration!
With the OC Fair Express, you get to the OC Fair non-stop and you won’t have to pay for parking or even full price for admission. One way on the OC Fair Express is only $2, or $4 for a round trip pass. And when you ride we’ll give you a coupon for $3 OC Fair admission when you board.
During the OC Fair, you can catch the OC Fair express every Friday from 12 pm to midnight, and Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to midnight. Choose from 9 convenient locations throughout Orange County providing direct bus service every 20, 30 or 40 minutes depending on your location.
Last year nearly 40,000 riders enjoyed the hassle-free direct bus ride on the OC Fair Express and saved a bundle on admission. Only $2 each way and the bus will drop you off and pick you up at the yellow gate at the fair. It can’t get easier than that!
Save Big on Admission
All OC Fair Express riders receive a coupon good for $3 admission into the OC Fair. That’s up to a $9 savings off general admission!
OC Fair Express Mobile App (Coming June 2015)
Make life easy and use the OC Fair Express mobile app to check bus schedules and to purchase and redeem your bus pass for the OC Fair Express. You can purchase single one-way or round trip bus passes, or group bus passes for up to six riders at a time (all riders must travel at the same time if using a group pass).
Where to catch the OC Fair Express
The OC Fair Express offers direct bus service from 9 locations. If riding Metrolink, you can connect to our direct bus service at the ARTIC, Anaheim Canyon, Santa Ana or Irvine Metrolink stations. Show your valid Metrolink ticket and ride the bus for free!
Tips for Riding
- Have exact fare ready. To speed things up, try to use dollar bills instead of coins. Remember the farebox does not make change or accept bills over $10.
- When traveling to the fair, you can purchase a round-trip bus pass for only $4. Then you simply swipe your pass in the farebox on your trip home from the fair.
- Always board through the front door. All OCTA buses are accessible to persons with disabilities.
- No smoking, eating or drinking on the bus.
- Arrive at your bus stop 10 minutes early. When leaving the fair, make sure you are at the bus stop 10 minutes before the last bus departs.
The OC Fair Express is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC), which provides subsidies for cleaner transportation alternatives.